Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spy Glass (Glass #3) by Maria V. Snyder



Spy Glass
by Maria V. Snyder

Overall, I felt this book did not at all deliver on the level that I anticipated with the other books in the glass series and study series. There were only a few redeeming sections of the book here and there.

I especially thought the whole middle part of the book was difficult to get through, since there was just not a lot of substance - nothing to keep me wanting to continue to read. I just did not find Opal's time in Fulgor exciting or enthralling at all.

I also did not like how Opal's character, who was once strong and what I thought was a good heroine, became listless, defeated, doubting and just a really meek character.

I also dislike who she winds up with by the end of the book. It was a total let down and had no support or substance to why Opal ends up with who she does.


Rating: 2/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...