Saturday, December 11, 2010

In My Mailbox - 1






Weekly meme from The Story Siren. The idea is to post the books you got this week,whether you bought them, got them as a gift,from the library, or received them to review.




ARCs from a friend:
Unearthly
Angelfire

ARCs I received from Netgalley.com:

Awaken                                                                                                         


And - ARC galley found at my local half-price-books (ftw!):

What I have pre-ordered from Amazon, that should be arriving in the mail shortly ^^:

4 comments:

  1. Entice! lol, I thought you had enough books to read :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jealous about Outside In; I can't wait to read it after loving the first book.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY :) I thought it was really good. Be excited - it doesn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab books! Especially Always a Witch. Doing a late IMM response this week. I'm just coming back from vacation - funny that I'm on the internet less when I have all this extra time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...